Frequently Asked Questions - PDN
Premium domain name is usually a domain with short, easier to spell, easier to remember or have catchy names. Here are some examples:
- single character: 1.my, 2.com.my, a.my, b.net.my
- two characters: 10.my, ac.org.my, 2b.com.my
- three characters: 888.my, abc.com.my, ab3.my
- Word-based Characters: refill.my, abang.biz.my
- Places: portklang.com.my, kangar.net.my
- Domain name that forms a word with .my: mom.my or sam.my
Premium domain names have the potential to become popular web addresses with strong branding opportunities. Thus, it is priced higher than regular domain names.
You may check with our Registrars
You can purchase the Premium Domain Name with our Registrars. However the registration is based on first-come, first-serve basis.
Premium Domain Names are only available for .my, .com.my, .biz.my, .org.my and .net.my extensions.
The Premium Domain Name listing is available here
The price for new registration of Premium Domain Name is higher than the standard domain name and may vary between Registrars. Please refer to our Registrars for further information.
The renewal price for new registration may vary and may be higher than the standard domain name. Please refer to our Registrars for further information.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.